AFS Summer Camp is taking place at Unamuno School & Residence, an educational reference in Malaga with more than 45 years of high-performance learning. This school counts with a residence, where all AFS students will be living during the camp. The venue is located in the east side of Malaga, in a privileged environment and very well connected. It has 40,000 square meters of surface with the best educational, social and sports facilities to guarantee the correct academic and human formation of its students. Along the academic year, this place serves both as a school and as a residence where the students live.
40,000 square meters of sports and academic facilities!
- Bedrooms. Students will be living in double or triple bedrooms.
- Bathrooms. Each bedroom includes a private bathroom within the room.
- Dining room & buﬀet. Unamuno’s dining room service oﬀers its own cuisine, based on a Mediterranean diet, with special attention to local products and with trained and experienced staﬀ. The daily menus are supervised and nutritionally assessed by the center’s physician and they pass all quality controls through audits and analytics. They also prepare meals adapted to any need.
- Classrooms & Auditorium. There are several classrooms where AFS participants will attend the Spanish lessons and other activities. Many of the classrooms, as well as the main auditorium, count on all necessary audiovisual facilities. The main auditorium serves for the plenary sessions where all students are gathered for announcements or group activities.
- Sport facilities. Unamuno school & residence has several facilities*. A very important and fun part of the AFS camp is the outdoor activities. The school has:
- Outdoor pool
- Paddle tennis courts
- Football pitch
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Spinning room
- General sports ﬁelds
*AFS cannot guarantee that all the facilities will be used during the camp.
What a day looks like at AFS Summer Camp
Remember there are Day Trips!
- 08.30 h – Good Morning!
- 09:00h – Breakfast
- 09:30h – Morning Activities: Language Class
- 14:15h – Lunch
- 16:00h – Beach / Activities
- 18:00h – Sport / Intercultural Activities
- 21:00h – Dinner
- 22:00h – Evening Activities, night games, free time
- 23:59h – Good Night!